In the midst of the changing social environment, today women have become more ambitious than before, whether it is in their future or in any other field. Today, the role of women is completely different from their traditional domestic women or mother and daughter. Today women are playing an equal role in the decisions being taken in the socio-economic and political world, leaving the four walls of the house. However, for women to discharge all their roles properly, it is important that they are in good health, mentally at peace and balance in life. But, the question arises that what is the one thing to accomplish all these things? Obviously, all this can be accomplished by the miracle of yoga. Those who do yoga on a regular basis will surely agree to it after its benefits. In many ways, the role of women today is more than men in terms of nature.
Through yoga, physical and mental development, as well as many diseases occurring in internal organs, get rid of. Yoga is a great exercise for women. There are many problems that women have to deal with such as menstruation, fertility related problems or any problem related to hormones. Yoga is such a wonderful gift that we can avoid all these diseases.
Through the Art of Living Yoga course, yoga gurus teach many of its techniques that women can easily do at home or at their workplace. This is the reason that during the Art of Living course, techniques of yoga, pranayama and meditation are taught. On a regular basis, Yoga Pranayam not only keeps the health of women healthy, but is also very effective in dealing with upcoming problems like mental changes and physical imbalances.
Benefits of yoga for women
- Yoga has many benefits for women. Women have to perform many other responsibilities at home as well as outside due to which they cannot give themselves time at all, but women who do yoga can also be healthy through yoga.
- Yoga does many more things besides making the body of women healthy. It balances the mind and nourishes the soul. Therefore, women do not consider yoga as an additional burden, but it is an essential activity in their busy life which helps them to fulfill their responsibilities to the fullest.
- Yoga has many benefits for women. You can practice all the asanas keeping in mind your ability, but Surya Namaskar, Marjari Asanas, Vyagrasana, Shanshakaasana, Grevasan, Sarvagasana, Dhanurasana, and Supt Brajasana are especially beneficial for women.
- With this, with the help of pranayama and meditation, there is peace in restlessness, the scared and confused teenage mind. The reason for the wandering and confused mind is the physical changes from which youth have to go through. Dhanurasana and Vajrasana are very helpful for women in the development of regular and healthy menstrual cycle. Regular exercise of these asanas strengthens women’s muscles, relieves obesity and develops healthy reproductive organs, thereby maintaining hormonal balance.
- Women get more diseases in their growing age than men, if women do yoga daily, then they can easily avoid the diseases of old age.
- It is often seen in women that they have a slim physique and fitness but they do not have simple and easy solution but through yoga they can solve their problem.
- Women are in great need of yoga to stay healthy during pregnancy as it also helps in the development of the baby properly and can prevent problems occurring during and after delivery.
- It is generally seen that women are very aware of their beauty but it is not possible to focus on themselves all the time. In such a situation, it is important for women to do yoga. If they remain physically fit, then their beauty will also be improved automatic